A testament to craftsmanship, the Carlton style features mitered joints, raised door panels with crisp angular bevels and a waterfall profile on the inside door frame and slab drawer front edge. The full overlay style provides an updated traditional look that blends well with transitional and traditional architectural styles.
View more Carlton cabinets in our Photo Gallery.
- Full-overlay door style
- Five-piece raised-panel miter door
- ¾" thick, 2-5/8" wide solid hardwood mortise-and-tenon joint door frame
- Painted finish: 5/8" high performance 47-lb/ft³ engineered wood center panel to help prevent warping and cracking and maintain a consistent smooth surface
- One-piece ¾-inch solid hardwood slab drawer front for standard base cabinets
- Blum® Tandem plus Blumotion soft-close drawer glides
- Blum Compact Blumotion soft-close hinges
- Decorative hardware required
- Factory finish with oven-cured topcoat and UV inhibitors
- Construction features
- Limited lifetime warranty