Free Shipping on Orders Over $2500
At CliqStudios.com we offer free delivery within the lower 48 United States on cabinet orders over $2500. We contract dedicated, regional carriers that specialize in shipping cabinets and furniture. Carriers will vary based on your location and requirements. Our logistics support staff will notify you when to expect delivery and who your delivery carrier will be.
Prepare for Your Delivery
Once your cabinets have been ordered it’s important to prepare for your delivery. Our video outlines what to expect and easy things that you can do during shipping to make the delivery and receipt of your cabinet order go as smoothly as possible.
Standard Order Lead Time
Please allow 4-6 weeks for production and delivery. Depending on your location or special customization (such as for a matching wood range hood) additional time may be required.
Standard Home Delivery – FREE
– Delivery into a garage or apartment building dock/lobby where none of the conditions under “Limited Area Delivery” nor “Restricted Area Delivery” apply
– All deliveries must be inside an enclosed area such as the garage – delivery to an outdoor or otherwise unenclosed location will void the warranty
Limited Area Delivery – $250
– Narrow or steep roadway/driveway, or low-hanging branches or other conditions that cannot accomodate a 28′ box truck
– Delivery inside the home and first floor (no stairs)
– Delivery area is above the top of the truck tires (generally meaning uphill from the nearest safe parking spot for a 28′ box truck)
Restricted Area Delivery – Call for Quote
Restricted Area Delivery Access locations require a Special Delivery Quote from customer service. Please call (612) 425-2725 to receive a quote.
– Stair carry required
– Deliver into an apartment building beyond the lobby or a garage area
– Use of ferry required
– Remotely rural area
– Any other condition which may make delivery inaccessible or unsafe for a 28′ box truck and crew
- Delivery schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (not including holidays.) Keep in mind that not all areas are serviced every day; some areas may be serviced only a few days per week, bi-weekly, or monthly depending on location.
- $250 handling for orders less than $2,500. This is in addition to any “Limited Area Delivery” or “Restricted Area Delivery” charges which may apply.
- A person of 18 years of at least age must be present to receive order.
- Delivery carrier will call to confirm delivery date and schedule the delivery within an eight-hour or less time window.
- Delivery must be scheduled within 10 days of receipt at delivery carrier, or additional storage fees may be charged and are the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping information will be collected such as, but not limited to, apartment, parking access, non-paved roads, steep driveways, road weight restrictions, and ferry access.
- CliqStudios.com requires an area that is empty, clean and dry that is large enough for easy delivery, inspection and viewing of individual cartons.
- Communicate any special delivery circumstances to your designer prior to placing your order.
- Delivery to your address may be limited by location or other circumstances. We reserve the right to change delivery methods and/or carriers.
- If a scheduled delivery does not occur because of circumstances beyond the control of the delivery carrier, an additional charge will be applied to the order for re-delivery. (Example: customer not home, unable to deliver due to pertinent information not provided, etc.)
- If a scheduled delivery cannot take place due to weather, etc., the delivery carrier will call and reschedule. (Delivery carrier is not responsible for lost time or wages.)
- Estimated shipping dates are based on “Standard Orders” and do not reflect “Rush” or “Warranty” orders, which are expedited shipments.
- Warranty is null and void outside of the lower 48 United States.
Confirm Receipt of Order and Damage/Missing Parts
You have 30 days to report concealed damage. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-350-1242. Please check the contents of your delivery upon arrival and report any missing or visibly damaged cabinets to the delivery driver. (Be sure to mark any damaged or missing cartons on the bill of lading.) CliqStudios.com is not responsible for missing or visibly damaged items after you sign for your delivery.
Rush Orders: Parts and Replacements
The Rush Order program is designed to provide quick access to inventoried parts carried at our factory that do not require finishing or assembly. This rush program gives you access to many parts with a shorter lead time.
The Rush Order program is limited to “off the shelf” parts, including fillers, moldings, hardware, accessories and parts that do not require finishing, assembly, or manufacturing. There are no limitations on quantity. Please realize that all items may not be in stock. Shipping charges may apply. Large items are not available through this rush program.
Rush Order Program Shipping:
Fed Ex. Overnight shipping is NOT available.
Replacement Order Policy
There is no charge for a replacement part if it is an exact item match for the defective part and meets the following criteria:
- Original was damaged during shipping
- Falls under the CliqStudios.com Limited Manufacturing Warranty
- Original does not meet CliqStudios.com standard for quality manufacturing
- All replacement orders are to be expedited through manufacturing and shipping.
- The standard method of shipping replacement items is through CliqStudios.com scheduled trucks. If a scheduled truck is not available when your replacement product is available for shipment, CliqStudios.com may elect to use alternative shipping methods.
Decorative Hardware (Knobs and Pulls) Shortage/Damage Policy
Please check and inspect your hardware order as soon as you receive it. You have three (3) business days, after receipt of hardware items, to report any defective, damaged, incorrect and/or missing items to your Cliqstudios.com designer or customer service. For our complete policy on damaged or missing product, see Return and Replacement Order.