Important Reminders About Receiving Your Cabinet Order
You have 30 days to report concealed damage. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 888-350-1242. Please check the contents of your delivery upon arrival and report any missing or visibly damaged cabinets to the delivery driver. (Be sure to mark any damaged or missing cartons on the bill of lading.) CliqStudios is not responsible for missing or visibly damaged items after you sign for your delivery.
Decorative Hardware (Knobs and Pulls). Please check and inspect your hardware order as soon as you receive it. You have three business days, after receipt of hardware items, to report any defective, damaged, incorrect and/or missing items to your CliqStudios designer or customer service. For our complete policy on damaged or missing product, see Return and Replacement Order.
Standard Order Lead Time and Delivery
Please allow 4-6 weeks for production and delivery of standard orders, and 5-7 weeks for Designer paints. Depending on your location or special customization (such as for a matching wood range hood) additional time may be required.
Standard Home Delivery – FREE
- Delivery into a garage or apartment building dock/lobby where none of the conditions under “Limited Area Delivery” nor “Restricted Area Delivery” apply
- All deliveries must be inside an enclosed area such as the garage – delivery to an outdoor or otherwise unenclosed location will void the warranty
Limited Area Delivery – $275
- Narrow or steep roadway/driveway, or low-hanging branches or other conditions that cannot accommodate a 28′ box truck
- Delivery inside the home and first floor (no stairs)
- Delivery area is above the top of the truck tires (generally meaning uphill from the nearest safe parking spot for a 28′ box truck)
Restricted Area Delivery – Call for Quote
Restricted Area Delivery Access locations require a Special Delivery Quote from customer service. Please call (612) 425-2725 to receive a quote.
- Stair carry required
- Deliver into an apartment building beyond the lobby or a garage area
- Use of ferry required
- Remotely rural area
- Any other condition which may make delivery inaccessible or unsafe for a 28′ box truck and crew
The Rush Order program is designed to provide quick access to inventoried parts carried at our factory that do not require finishing or assembly. This rush program gives you access to many parts with a shorter lead time.
Limitations. The Rush Order program is limited to “off the shelf” parts, including fillers, moldings, hardware, accessories and parts that do not require finishing, assembly, or manufacturing. There are no limitations on quantity. Please realize that all items may not be in stock. Shipping charges may apply. Large items are not available through this rush program.
Rush Order Program Shipping. Fed Ex overnight shipping is NOT available.
There is no charge for a replacement part if it is an exact item match for the defective part and meets the following criteria:
- Original was damaged during shipping
- Falls under the CliqStudios warranty
- All replacement orders are to be expedited through manufacturing and shipping
- The standard method of shipping replacement items is through CliqStudios scheduled trucks. If a scheduled truck is not available when your replacement product is available for shipment, CliqStudios may elect to use alternate shipping methods