Measuring your kitchen for cabinets can be easy. Used together, our step-by-step video, How to Measure Your Kitchen, and our Cabinet Measuring Guide show you exactly what you need to measure your space. Below you will find instructions on sending your measurements to your designer.
How to Send Us Your Kitchen Measurements
The easiest way to send your kitchen measurements is to scan your drawing or take a picture and save it to your desktop, tablet or phone and then email it to our Design Team. It’s also helpful for your designer to see photos of your current kitchen.
- Name and email address required
- Click ‘Browse’ button to add file then click ‘Upload’ button
- File name will appear below ‘Upload’ button
- Upload up to five (5) electronic files at once
- Size limit for each file is 3MB for a total of 15MB
- Accepted file: .jpg, .pdf, .Word, Excel , PowerPoint
- Click ‘Submit’ button when uploading files complete
You may only email a total of 15 mb in one email. If your files are larger than that you can submit multiple emails. Please be sure to include your contact information and email your measurements to: email@example.com
Take a picture (or a series of pictures) of your measurements on your smart phone and you can email them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, You can also attach your layout and text it to your Designer’s phone number or to 888-350-1242. Please be sure to include your contact information.
Complete the Fax Cover Sheet with your contact information and the number of pages that you are sending, then fax it to us toll free.
If all else fails you can send your file via U.S. Mail. Keep copies for yourself and mail to:
Attention: Design Dept.
4747 Western Avenue
Connersville, IN 47331