Harrison Hickory Natural Kitchen Cabinets
Harrison features a classic 5-piece shaker door style with a flat center panel and slab drawer front creating timeless style.
Hickory is an extremely hard but also pliable species of wood that typically has a very striking wood grain pattern throughout. The color of wood can vary tremendously, ranging from very pale and neutral to deep, dark brown. Like other wood species, natural variations such as small knots, mineral streaks, and burls may be present.
Natural stain is a neutral wash of color to showcase the wood grain and natural beauty throughout.
CliqStudios’ Craftsman line features our most customizable selection of cabinet styles and finishes. Due to the highly customizable nature of this collection, we offer complimentary design services for all Craftsman line projects. Start your free kitchen design today!
- 5-piece Shaker veneer flat center panel
- Durable, easy-to-clean finish with oven-cured topcoat and UV protection
- Available in Cherry, Hickory, Knotty Alder, Maple, Oak and MDF
- ¾” thick, 2-1/4″ wide solid hardwood mortise-and-tenon joint door frame
- Center door panel is ¼-inch veneered engineered wood
- Slab drawer front with optional 5-piece modification available
- Soft-close drawer glides
- 6-way adjustable concealed soft-close hinges – maximum opening 110 degrees
- Decorative hardware required
Find kitchen and bath design inspiration in the CliqStudios project Gallery. Find endless styles and color combinations to pique your interest and stir creativity. Explore unique custom cabinet designs in styles ranging from traditional to eclectic.