Matching Interior for Open or Glass Door Cabinets
If your kitchen design includes open or glass-door cabinets, you will want to finish them with matching interiors. This modification includes interior sides, top, bottom, back, and shelves. It is available in combination with beaded cabinet backs. Drawer boxes, roll-out trays and inserts are not included. Interiors of stained-wood, white and Designer Paint Linen cabinets will be plywood veneered with an easy-clean, non-porous melamine in a close representation of the exterior wood species and finish color. Other colors of painted cabinets will have painted plywood matching interiors and shelves. Mullion door cabinets include matching interiors as standard. The matching interior must be ordered separately for open-frame door cabinets or open shelves.
Matching Interior Features
- Included as standard on mullion frame doors
- Purchased separately for open-frame doors and open shelves
- Includes interior cabinet sides, top, bottom, back and shelves
- Interior material is washable, non-porous, stain-resistant melamine
- Interior finish is a close representation of exterior cabinet wood species and color
- Designer paint colors will have matching painted plywood interiors
- White and Linen cabinets will have matching melamine interiors
- Drawer boxes, roll-out trays and inserts will not have matching finishes
Ask an expert: Whether you are replacing kitchen cabinets or planning a full remodel of your space, our design service is always free. We encourage you to call our studio at 888-350-1242 to discuss customizations such as matching cabinet interiors. Or request a Quick Quote to see how much cabinets will cost for your kitchen. A member of our team will get an estimate back to you in one business day.