Increased Depth Cabinet Modification
The increased-depth modification lets you adjust cabinets to an irregular wall, create a furniture look, or add visual interest to the horizontal line. The depth of wall cabinets can be increased by 1-inch increments from the standard 12 inches to a maximum of 15 inches. The depth of vanity cabinets can be increased from the standard 21 inches to a maximum of 23 inches. Installation of increased-depth cabinets requires additional support (beyond that of the standard cabinet). Support may be from attachments to adjacent cabinets, ceiling or soffit or support from below. CliqStudios also offers a reduced depth modification.
Increased Depth Features
- Available for wall and vanity cabinets up to 36″ wide
- Increased depth available in 1″ increments
- Depth of wall cabinet can be increased from 12″ (standard) to a maximum of 15″
- Depth of vanity cabinet can be increased from 21″ (standard” to a maximum of 23″
- Contact our Design Studio to discuss increased-depth base cabinets
- Increased-depth cabinet will require additional support from attachment to adjacent cabinets, ceiling, soffit, or underneath. Failure to provide this support may result in collapse of the cabinet, serious personal injury, and/or property damage. Damage related to improper installation is not covered by warranty.
Ask an expert: Whether you are thinking of replacing kitchen cabinets, or completely remodeling your space, consider our free design service. We encourage you to call our studio at 888-350-1242 to discuss modifying cabinets to for your space and vision. Or request a Quick Quote to see how much cabinets will cost for your kitchen. A member of our team will get an estimate back to you in one business day.