Hinting of tradition but with contemporary energy, the Mendota brings a new twist to classic. The cabinet door features a lightly ornamented raised panel and solid hardwood frame with a stepped inside profile. A slab drawer front completes the simple style. The Mendota is available in a soft maple caramel stain and white and designer paints.
View more Mendota cabinets in our Photo Gallery.
- Full overlay style
- *One-piece ¾-inch solid hardwood slab drawer front except as follows:
- The two-drawer base will have solid hardwood five-piece drawer fronts with 5/8-inch raised center panels and ¾-inch mortise-and-tenon joint frames
- Five-piece raised panel door
- ¾-inch thick, 2-5/8 inch wide solid hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joints
- Wood-stained: 5/8-inch solid hardwood center panel with catalyzed stain to ensure consistency in color and grain
- Painted cabinets: 5/8-inch furniture board center panel to minimize expansion, contraction and hairline cracking of paint
- Factory finish with oven-cured topcoat and UV inhibitors
- Concealed six-way-adjustable steel hinges
- Decorative hardware required
- Construction features
- Limited lifetime warranty