Inspired by the clean lines and simple purity of classic Shaker and Mission kitchen cabinets, the Dayton style gracefully complements transitional and contemporary décor. The solid hardwood frame and five-piece flat-panel drawer and door front of are built to last a lifetime. The crisp, classic styling serves well as the base for arts and crafts, and mission styles as well contemporary and transitional kitchen designs.
View more Dayton cabinets in our Photo Gallery.
- Full overlay style
- Five-piece, solid hardwood reversed panel, shaker drawer front
- Door frame is 3/4-inch thick, solid hardwood with mortise & tenon joints
- Cabinetry finished in our 10-step wood stains will have a 1/4-inch center panel constructed with hand selected, book matched, wood veneer furniture board to insure color & grain consistency
- Cabinetry painted with our premium enamel and designer paints will have a 1/4-inch furniture board center panel that resists expansion and contraction. This panel will help ensure a long-lasting painted finish by minimizing hairline cracking of the paint as temperatures and humidity levels change with the seasons.
- Concealed six-way adjustable, nickel plated hardened steel hinges
- Construction features