Accent Your Style With a Variety of Decorative Applications
- CorbelThe Corbel not only adds support to a countertop, but also adds beauty to any design. This decorative corbel can also be used for a shelf support as well as a decorative detail for both wall and base cabinets.
- Counter Top SupportCountertop Supports are not only functional, but decorative for extending a counter top or creating a shelf. The support has a distinctive edge profile detail that will be enhanced if ordered in a glaze finish.
- Decorative DoorsDecorative doors may be used to “dress up” or customize the look of the end run of cabinetry or the backside of islands and peninsulas. Face frames with doors are also available to hide utility panels or to create the look of a built-in pantry.
- Fillers & PanelsFillers & panels can be used to create unique molding build-ups or as support for a Kohler farm sink application, in addition to book cases and other in-field applications. Cliq Cabinetry® also offers fluted fillers and overlay fillers which are a key element in keeping full overlay door style depth consistency.
- Ogee MoldingOgee molding can be used in furniture base treatment applications, as chair rail, light rail, valances and top of cabinet molding.
- Finish MoldingFinish molding is one of the many moldings that Cliq Cabinetry® offers. This unique molding can be used to trim out baseboards, molding, in between cabinets, and as a light rail. Cliq Cabinetry also offers scribe, batten, and window case molding.
- Trim MoldingCliq Cabinetry offers many finish moldings that can be utilized for under cabinet light rail or to finish off the underside of wall cabinets. Pictured is a creative way to use counter top edge molding, outside corner, fillers, soffit crown, batten, or scribe molding, which can all be creatively incorporated to provide this custom look.
- Tapered LegThe Tapered Leg is a decorative way to provide a furniture look or give a free standing feel to select base cabinets in your kitchen. The Tapered Leg can also be used as a stylish shelf support.
- Light Rail MoldingFor the finishing touch, incoporate molding as a light rail for under cabinet lighting to hide fixture and achieve a great blend of design and function. As shown, Window Casing molding creates a nice designer touch. Cliq Cabinetry offers several additional molding options including Countertop and Outside Corner molding.
- ValancesTraditionally the valance is used above the sink installed between cabinets. To create a custom-furniture look, valances can be used on the floor and in island pieces to finish off any specialty area. Cliq Cabinetry offers two valances (shaker and crown) in five widths.
- Finished ShelvesCliq Cabinetry offers several finished shelf options that can be incorporated to create a custom furniture piece. Widths vary, but lengths are available in 34 1⁄2″, 72″ and 96″.
- Decorative Accents • Corbel
- The Corbel not only adds support to a countertop, but also adds beauty to any design. This decorative corbel can also be used for a shelf support as well as a decorative detail for both wall and base cabinets.