Mason Maple White Icing Kitchen Cabinets
Mason features a beaded, decorative raised door style and slab drawer front to provide traditional style.
Maple is a strong wood species that typically has a smooth texture and consistent wood grain patterns. It ranges in color from pale pink to red-brown and grows darker as well as more yellow and red in color over time. The strength and smooth texture of maple make it an ideal option for stain or paint finishes.
White Icing is a soft off-white paint that creates a charming, cozy look.
CliqStudios’ Craftsman line features our most customizable selection of cabinet styles and finishes. Due to the highly customizable nature of this collection, we offer complimentary design services for all Craftsman line projects. Start your free kitchen design today!
- 5-piece decorative veneer raised center panel
- Durable, easy-to-clean finish with oven-cured topcoat and UV protection
- Available in Maple and Cherry
- ¾” thick, 2-3/8″ wide solid hardwood mortise-and-tenon joint door frame
- Center door panel is ¼-inch veneered engineered wood
- Slab drawer front with optional 5-piece modification available
- Soft-close drawer glides
- 6-way adjustable concealed soft-close hinges – maximum opening 110 degrees
- Decorative hardware required