Mason Cherry Natural Kitchen Cabinets
Mason features a decorative, beaded raised panel door style and slab drawer front creating a traditional look.
Cherry is a malleable yet solid wood species with a smooth grain. The color varies naturally from light pink to deep brown and may contain small knots, sapwood, mineral streaks, or all the above. These naturally occurring variations add character and charm to your kitchen cabinets. Keep in mind the color of the wood will darken as it ages.
Natural stain is a muted wash of color to showcase the wood grain and natural beauty.
CliqStudios’ Craftsman line features our most customizable selection of cabinet styles and finishes. Due to the highly customizable nature of this collection, we offer complimentary design services for all Craftsman line projects. Start your free kitchen design today!
- 5-piece decorative veneer raised center panel
- Durable, easy-to-clean finish with oven-cured topcoat and UV protection
- Available in Maple and Cherry
- ¾” thick, 2-3/8″ wide solid hardwood mortise-and-tenon joint door frame
- Center door panel is ¼-inch veneered engineered wood
- Slab drawer front with optional 5-piece modification available
- Soft-close drawer glides
- 6-way adjustable concealed soft-close hinges – maximum opening 110 degrees
- Decorative hardware required