Harrison Oak Pecan Kitchen Cabinets
Harrison features a classic 5-piece shaker door style and slab drawer front creating timeless style.
Oak is a sturdy species of wood that has a loose variety of grain patterns. It ranges from tan to mahogany brown. Cabinets made from oak may contain natural mineral streaks and/or knots, which have no effect on the strength of the wood. These variants occur naturally. This wood looks beautiful in its natural state or stained.
CliqStudios’ Craftsman line features our most customizable selection of cabinet styles and finishes. Due to the highly customizable nature of this collection, we offer complimentary design services for all Craftsman line projects. Start your free kitchen design today!
- 5-piece Shaker veneer flat center panel
- Durable, easy-to-clean finish with oven-cured topcoat and UV protection
- Available in Cherry, Hickory, Knotty Alder, Maple, Oak and MDF
- ¾” thick, 2-1/4″ wide solid hardwood mortise-and-tenon joint door frame
- Center door panel is ¼-inch veneered engineered wood
- Slab drawer front with optional 5-piece modification available
- Soft-close drawer glides
- 6-way adjustable concealed soft-close hinges – maximum opening 110 degrees
- Decorative hardware required
Find kitchen and bath design inspiration in the CliqStudios project Gallery. Find endless styles and color combinations to pique your interest and stir creativity. Explore unique custom cabinet designs in styles ranging from traditional to eclectic.