Harrison Maple Eagle Rock Kitchen Cabinets
Harrison features a timeless 5-piece shaker door style and slab drawer front creating classic style.
Maple is a strong wood species that typically has a smooth texture and consistent wood grain patterns. It ranges in color from pale pink to red-brown and grows darker as well as more yellow and red in color over time. The strength and smooth texture of maple make it an ideal option for stain or paint finishes.
Eagle Rock is a medium-brown stain with cool undertones providing a mature look for any space.
CliqStudios’ Craftsman line features our most customizable selection of cabinet styles and finishes. Due to the highly customizable nature of this collection, we offer complimentary design services for all Craftsman line projects. Start your free kitchen design today!
- 5-piece Shaker veneer flat center panel
- Durable, easy-to-clean finish with oven-cured topcoat and UV protection
- Available in Cherry, Hickory, Knotty Alder, Maple, Oak and MDF
- ¾” thick, 2-1/4″ wide solid hardwood mortise-and-tenon joint door frame
- Center door panel is ¼-inch veneered engineered wood