Harrison Cherry Chestnut Kitchen Cabinets
Harrison features a 5-piece shaker door and slab drawer front creating classic, timeless style.
Cherry is a malleable yet solid wood species with a smooth grain. The color varies naturally from light pink to deep brown and may contain small knots, sapwood, mineral streaks, or all the above. These naturally occurring variations add character and charm to your kitchen cabinets. Keep in mind the color of the wood will darken as it ages.
Chestnut is a medium-brown stain that creates contrast with a natural feel.
CliqStudios’ Craftsman line features our most customizable selection of cabinet styles and finishes. Due to the highly customizable nature of this collection, we offer complimentary design services for all Craftsman line projects. Start your free kitchen design today!
- 5-piece Shaker veneer flat center panel
- Durable, easy-to-clean finish with oven-cured topcoat and UV protection
- Available in Cherry, Hickory, Knotty Alder, Maple, Oak and MDF
- ¾” thick, 2-1/4″ wide solid hardwood mortise-and-tenon joint door frame
- Center door panel is ¼-inch veneered engineered wood
- Slab drawer front with optional 5-piece modification available
- Soft-close drawer glides
- 6-way adjustable concealed soft-close hinges – maximum opening 110 degrees
- Decorative hardware required
Find kitchen and bath design inspiration in the CliqStudios project Gallery. Find endless styles and color combinations to pique your interest and stir creativity. Explore unique custom cabinet designs in styles ranging from traditional to eclectic.