Brady Hickory Smoke Kitchen Cabinets
Brady features a sharp, 5-piece beaded shaker door with a veneered center panel creating a traditional look.
Hickory is an extremely hard but also pliable species of wood that typically has a very striking wood grain pattern throughout. The color of wood can vary tremendously, ranging from very pale and neutral to deep, dark brown. Like other wood species, natural variations such as small knots, mineral streaks, and burls may be present.
Smoke is a cool, dark brown wood stain that creates a polished, tasteful look.
CliqStudios’ Craftsman line features our most customizable selection of cabinet styles and finishes. Due to the highly customizable nature of this collection, we offer complimentary design services for all Craftsman line projects. Start your free kitchen design today!
- 5-piece Shaker veneer flat center panel
- Durable, easy-to-clean finish with oven-cured topcoat and UV protection
- Available in Maple and Cherry
- ¾” thick, 2-1/8″ wide solid hardwood mortise-and-tenon joint door frame
- Center door panel is ¼-inch veneered engineered wood
- Slab drawer front with optional 5-piece modification available
- Decorative hardware required
- Soft-close drawer glides
- 6-way adjustable concealed soft-close hinges – maximum opening 110 degrees