Brady Cherry Chestnut Kitchen Cabinets
Brady features a crisp, beaded 5-piece shaker door with a veneered center panel creating a traditional look.
Cherry is a malleable yet solid wood species with a smooth grain. The color varies naturally from light pink to deep brown and may contain small knots, sapwood, mineral streaks, or all the above. These naturally occurring variations add character and charm to your kitchen cabinets. Keep in mind the color of the wood will darken as it ages.
Chestnut is a medium-brown wood stain that creates contrast with a natural look and feel.
CliqStudios’ Craftsman line features our most customizable selection of cabinet styles and finishes. Due to the highly customizable nature of this collection, we offer complimentary design services for all Craftsman line projects. Start your free kitchen design today!
- 5-piece Shaker veneer flat center panel
- Durable, easy-to-clean finish with oven-cured topcoat and UV protection
- Available in Maple and Cherry
- ¾” thick, 2-1/8″ wide solid hardwood mortise-and-tenon joint door frame
- Center door panel is ¼-inch veneered engineered wood
- Slab drawer front with optional 5-piece modification available
- Decorative hardware required
- Soft-close drawer glides
- 6-way adjustable concealed soft-close hinges – maximum opening 110 degrees