Quality in Every Cabinet
At CliqStudios you save money without sacrificing quality; our cabinets are built to provide a lifetime of function and beauty. Every custom kitchen leaving our Connersville, Indiana, factory meets that high standard. It can be difficult to compare cabinet construction features across manufacturers. The Cabinet Buyers Guide will help. If you would like a comparison of CliqStudios construction with another specific brand, please call our Design Studio at 888-350-1242.
Fully Assembled - Delivered for Free
Our cabinets are designed and built for today's lifestyles and budgets. CliqStudios.com offers many quality features as standard construction, saving you money without sacrificing quality. A few of these features include:
- All-plywood box construction
- Solid hardwood dovetail-joint drawer box
- Blum® Soft-close concealed hinges standard
- Blum Soft-close full access drawer glides standard
How We Build a Cabinet
- 3/8" full cabinet-height plywood
Full cabinet-height plywood back panels make our cabinets stronger, lighter and easier to install.
Base Cabinet Braces
- 1/2" plywood full depth i-beam
Fully captured 1/2" plywood I-beams provide exceptional stability during shipping and installation.
- 1/2" plywood sides
1/2" Plywood side panels are lighter, stronger, and hold up to a lifetime of wear.
- Hardwood 5/8" dovetail sides & 1/4" captured plywood bottom
The full-depth, full-extension, hardwood, dovetailed drawer box provides the look and feel of fine furniture and maximizes storage capacity.
- Blum® Soft-close, full-access, under-mount (concealed), steel drawer glides provide full access to drawer contents and support up to 90 pounds per drawer.
Top drawer has Blum, Tandem™ plus Blumotion, concealed, soft-close, full access drawer glides
- Blum® Soft-close concealed hinges are 6-way adjustable nickel-plated hardened steel, opening to 107°
Blum Compact Blumotion, with built-in soft-close door function
- 3/4" thick full-depth plywood standard
3/4" thick full-depth plywood shelves hold 15 pounds per square foot and prevent warping.
- All styles full-overlay or inset.
Many manufacturers use a partial overlay door which uses less hardwood and does not cover as much of the cabinet face frame as full overlay doors.
- 1/2" Plywood bottom (and top for wall cabinets)
1/2" Plywood tops/bottoms provide increased strength and durability.
- Quietex™ soft urethane drawer & door
Clear, soft urethane bumpers do not compress overtime and provide sound damping.
- 1/2" Plywood captured between cabinet sides
Toekick is captured between the plywood sides to provide added strength and rigidity.
- 3/4" Solid hardwood glue & double-doweled
A glue and double-doweled face frame provides added strength and rigidity to ensure cabinet is square.
Built to Last
CliqStudios cabinets are built to last. We use only Plywood for the entire cabinet box, never particleboard, for better strength and resistance to moisture. Cabinet face frames and door frames are all built from solid hardwoods for lasting beauty. Every cabinet is assembled in our factory and comes with a lifetime warranty.