Mullion Glass Door Cabinets
Mullions, dividers that create a lattice across a glass door cabinet, provide a particularly dressy touch to a kitchen design. Personalize your kitchen with your choice of art glass or other insert. CliqStudios glass door cabinets, available in select door styles can be ordered in wall cabinets 15″, 18″ and 30″ wide and 30″, 36″ and 42″ high. For other options, including an open-frame cabinet modification, please call our design studio at 888-350-1242. The cabinet interior is finished to match the cabinet exterior. Mullion configuration varies by style (see below).
Glass Door Features
- Mullions configuration varies by door style
- Rockford, Dayton & Austin (Shaker/mission styles): mullions create a high row of 3 sections above a large lower section. The height of the bottom lower section increases in 30″, 36″, and 42″ cabinet door sizes while the height of the upper sections is the same in all door sizes. The mullion has an 1/8″ bevel inside profile to match the door edge.
- Mendota, Cambridge, Lyndale and Bayport (raised-panel door styles): mullions create six equal sections in 30″ and 36″ high doors and eight equal sections in 42″ doors. The mullion profile matches the door style.
- Carlton does not have Mullion dividers and are only available as open frame glass doors prepped for insert.
- Doors arrive prepped for insert. Glass or other insert must be purchased locally.
- Interior is finished to match cabinet exterior
- Available in wall cabinet sizes: 15″, 18″ and 30″ wide; 30″, 36″ and 42″ high.
- Mullion dividers are solid hardwood
- All-plywood cabinet box
- Matching interior included with Mullion Frames
- Solid hardwood face frame and door frame
- Adjustable shelves are 3/4″ plywood