A Kitchen Island as Unique as Your Home
A kitchen island or peninsula is top on the list of must-haves for our customers. Each island we build is unique, a personalized expression of our customer’s style and the centerpiece of the final kitchen design. Some options to consider incorporating into an island:
- Base cabinets with countertops at the height of the rest of the kitchen
- Combining base and wall cabinets to create a bi-level island
- Using wall cabinets only for a bar-height island
- Topping the island with a countertop such as butcherblock different from that in the rest of the kitchen
- Creating a furniture look with cabinet accessories such as decorative feet, legs, corbels and end door panels
- Incorporating open shelves for a casual furniture look
- Finishing the island cabinetry with a different paint or stain than the perimeter kitchen cabinets
- Tucking a microwave drawer or microwave shelf into the island
Personalizing Your Kitchen Island
Our kitchen designers have a wealth of experience in creating kitchen island from cabinets and accessories. And our design service is free. If your kitchen makeover will include an island or peninsula, or you are looking for ways to fit one into your space, call our studio at 888-350-1242 to speak with a kitchen expert about a design.
Ask an expert: Planning new kitchen cabinets? Our design service is free. We encourage you to call our studio at 888-350-1242 for ideas on building a custom kitchen island with features to meet your unique needs. Or request a Quick Quote to see how much cabinets will cost for your kitchen. A member of our team will get an estimate back to you in one business day.