Cabinet Finish Molding
You’ve got a great design and chosen your style and color of cabinets. Now, finish your design with molding, the final touch when installing kitchen cabinets. Trim molding is a broad category of millwork used for crown molding, counter top edges, light rails, finishing corners and creating a furniture-look on built-ins, kitchen islands and other cabinetry features. CliqStudios offers a broad selection of finish molding, milled from solid hardwood and factory finished to match your cabinet paint or stain color.
Is Your Finish Molding Order Complete?
Are you working with one of our kitchen designers already? If not, we strongly recommend you contact our studio (888-350-1242) and ask a kitchen expert to look over your design and kitchen cabinet list to ensure you have all the finish molding you need in your initial order. There is no charge for this or any design service. We just want to help you get the best kitchen possible.
Finish Molding Features
- Trim molding is milled from solid hardwood
- Factory-finish in any CliqStudios paint or stain
- Ogee pilaster, 4-3/4″ high x 3/4″ thick (uses include baseboard, crown molding, light rail, furniture molding)
- Window casing, 2-1/4″ x 5/8″
- Scribe and batten molding, 1/4″ x 3/4″
- Counter top edge molding, 1-1/2″ x 3/4″
- Inside molding, 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Outside corner molding, 1″ x 1″, 1/4″ thick
- Base toe kick (veneered engineered wood), 3/16″ nominal x 4-1/2″ high
Ask an expert: Planning new kitchen cabinets? Our design service is free. We encourage you to call our studio at 888-350-1242 to discuss the use of cabinet finish molding to create the perfect look for your home. Or request a Quick Quote to see how much cabinets will cost for your kitchen. A member of our team will get an estimate back to you in one business day.Contact an ExpertGet a Quick Quote