Two-Tiered Drawer Insert
The tiered cutlery drawer nearly doubles the storage surface of a single drawer box. Two 1-1/4″ deep hardwood drawer boxes glide independently in one 3-1/2″ deep space. The two-tiered drawer is available for the top drawer space in standard base cabinets, roll-out-tray base cabinets, three-drawer base cabinets, tray base cabinets and trash basket cabinets.
Drawer-box sides are 3/4″ solid wood (bottom tier) and 1/2″ solid wood (top tier). Drawer bottoms are 1/4″ plywood. Dividers are 1/2″ solid hardwood. Divider configurations vary by drawer size – call our design center (888-350-1242) for details and diagrams.
The bottom drawer glides on Blum® concealed, undermount, steel, soft-close slides, providing full access to the top tier. Set inside of the bottom drawer box, the top tier glides independently on side-mount steel slides, providing up to 3/4 access to bottom tier.
- Available for top drawer only
- Available for 15″, 18″, 21″ and 24″-wide standard base cabinets, roll-out-tray base cabinets, three-drawer base cabinets, tray base cabinets and trash basket cabinets
- Top tier is mounted inside of bottom drawer box
- Full access to top tier
- Three-quarter access to bottom drawer
- ¾” solid wood sides (bottom tier)
- 1/2″ solid wood sides (top tier)
- 1/2″ solid hardwood dividers
- 1/4″ plywood drawer bottom (top and bottom tiers)
- 1-1/4″ interior drawer height (top and bottom tiers)
- Natural birch finish on all wood
- Blum®, Tandem™ plus Blumotion, concealed, soft-close, full access drawer glides (bottom tier)
- Steel side-mount glides (top tier)