Kitchen Cabinet Valances
A lovely decorative accent for your kitchen cabinets, the simply styled valance may bridge the gap between wall cabinets over a sink, frame a bookcase, or be used in various other ways to create furniture-look features in kitchen cabinets and built-in hutches, buffets and desks. Installed in the toe-kick area with furniture legs, as a decorative element above open cabinet shelves, or above a workspace, the valance gracefully enhances any style of cabinet, including traditional and Shaker designs. In addition to the valance shown on this picture, options include using other finish moldings, such as ogee pilaster, as valances. We encourage you to contact our design studio (888-350-1242) for help in creating a unique, custom kitchen design.
Interested in creating a furniture-look feature?
See examples of CliqStudios designs and cabinetry used in non-traditional ways:
- Use Cabinets to Create a Hutch, Buffet or Bar
- Design a Library Wall or Fireplace Surround With Cabinets
Kitchen Valance Features
- Shaker style valance
- Solid hardwood
- 4-1/2″ high on ends, 1″ in center
- Available in 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″ and 60″ lengths
- Up to 2″ can be trimmed from each end (arch begins 4″ from end)
- 4 sides are finished to match CliqStudios cabinets
- Ends are unfinished