Do not schedule installation until you have received and inspected your entire order
If your installer begins work before you have received your entire order, including any replacement pieces, you may be subject to multiple trip charges by your installer. CliqStudios is not responsible for additional charges.
Prepare a space for your delivery
Prepare a large area like a garage or enclosed porch to receive your cabinets. After the truck has left, you will need enough space to unpack, inspect and stage cabinets for installation.
Count every box before signing the bill of lading
Your delivery agent will have a bill of lading which lists boxes. A box may have several labels, each with a line item on your order. Diagram of packing list and shipping labels
- You will not have time to open all boxes during delivery
- Note any damaged packages and missing items on the bill of lading before signing.
- Do not refuse any items. If an item is missing, soon after delivery call customer service at 612-425-2725 for instructions on returns.
Rush order replacements
Soon after delivery, open every box and inspect the contents. Call customer service at 612-425-2725 to report any damage and arrange for replacements. Please have the following information available:
- Name on the order and the order number
- Whether the damaged/missing items were reported on the bill of lading
- The item or part that is damaged. Include the line item number from the label on the box and a description of what part of the cabinet is damaged (door, frame, box, drawer, etc.)
- Pictures are very helpful and may speed your replacement order. Email images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Replacement orders usually ship in less than one week. You will receive an email confirmation when the replacement order has been processed and a second email when it has shipped.
Store cabinets at a temperature and humidity that reflect the permanent installation space. It may take several days for the cabinets to acclimate to the environment. Exposure to extreme conditions will void the warranty. Protect the cabinets by storing in the original packaging.
Adjusting doors and drawers, touch up, maintenance
Cabinet doors, drawers, drawer glides and hinges will need alignment adjustments. Final adjustments should be made during or after installation and are the responsibility of the purchaser or installer.
CliqStudios provides a touch-up kit for minor scratches and nicks, and for the installer to use in filling nail holes.
While CliqStudios.com cabinets meet a high standard of quality, normal use will result in the need for maintenance, small touch ups and adjustments throughout the life of the cabinets. Visit our website for information on care and maintenance.
CliqStudios.com extends a lifetime limited warranty to the original purchaser or homeowner for residential applications only. The warranty covers materials and workmanship in cabinets, accessories and system hardware. See warranty details.
Print this Page