Customer Service Manager – Minnetonka, MN
CliqStudios is America’s largest kitchen design studio and we manufacture and sell high quality semi-custom cabinets directly to consumers on the internet. CliqStudios is fueled with the energy, drive and passion of employees who believe coming to work should be fun, engaging and profitable.
We are seeking a Customer Service Manager who will lead, support, and coach our customer service team while partnering with the other departments or our Company. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the kitchen cabinet/furniture industry (or a strong personal interest in home improvement) as well as a desire to provide the ultimate customer service experience.
As a part of your Customer Service Manager responsibilities, you will:
- Provide effective customer management with efficient, courteous service while solving complex customer service issues in a timely manner
- Thrive in a high-intensity, high volume environment while achieving the highest level of customer experience
- Lead by example. Select, coach and train new employees
- Develop and lead recognition programs
- Ownership of the employee performance process and leading the team through training, coaching/developing, counseling and taking corrective action
- Coordinate with other departments and manage the process to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Master product knowledge at a construction and component level
- Build a team by supporting a positive, open culture that encourages and rewards cooperation and collaboration
- 4-year degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of customer service experience required
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech, as well as listen to and interpret customer needs
- Previous experience leading a team
- Engaging personality. Strong drive to succeed, positive attitude and excellent people skills
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to handle a variety of customer situations with enthusiasm and tact; demonstrated ability to resolve customer conflicts successfully
- Ability to organize and focus on simultaneous multiple projects
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask and work independently
- Experience in the kitchen cabinet or furniture industry is strongly desired
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Why choose CliqStudios?
- Our mission is to be the most trusted source with a smarter way to create kitchen and living spaces that are beautiful, functional and affordable. We simplify kitchen remodeling by offering free professional design assistance, delivering the best value in premium quality cabinets, and offering expert assistance, knowledge and web content to enable customers to be successful with their remodeling projects.
- A better place to work: We believe the strength of highly skilled and talented individuals will drive our growth, and we rely on each other, share best practices and encourage collaboration.
- We are an EOE employer and we offer a fun and dynamic work environment
- Our salaries are competitive, we offer full medical and dental benefits, paid time off, 401K match, and we are closed on major holidays!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is subject to change at any time in order to meet the business needs of Wayzata Home Products and CliqStudios.