Brentwood White Icing Kitchen Cabinets
Brentwood features an inset shaker door with slab drawer front and concealed hinges that create an upscale, traditional look.
White Icing paint is a soft off-white color that creates a cozy, charming look.
CliqStudios’ Craftsman line features our most customizable selection of cabinet styles and finishes. Due to the highly customizable nature of this collection, we offer complimentary design services for all Craftsman line projects. Start your free kitchen design today!
- Inset, 5-piece Shaker door with a veneer flat, engineered wood center panel captured by a 2-1/4" x 3⁄4" solid maple stile and rail frame
- Available only in painted Maple or MDF (contact your Designer for details)
- Concealed, soft-close hinge, adjustable six-ways that opens 110⁰ and includes on/off switch
- Note: Inset cabinetry require strike and catch plates (silver) installed on the interior bottom of cabinets to prevent door from closing too far
- Inset, solid maple hardwood or MDF slab drawer front (contact your Designer for details)
- Drawer Boxes and roll-out trays are constructed from 3⁄4" thick hardwood sides and 1⁄4" thick plywood captured bottoms with furniture dovetail joints with a clear top coat applied for smooth sealed surface
- Drawer glides are soft-close, concealed, full extension, undermount system with a 90 lb weight capacity
- Inset door style
- The Inset gap between door and frame measures a nominal 3/32" which will vary based on exposure to humidity, climate conditions and method of installation
- Frames are 3/4" x 1-1/2" solid maple stiles and rails
- Standard cabinet sides are 1⁄2" thick maple plywood
- Standard cabinet tops and floors are 3⁄4" thick maple plywood
- Standard cabinet backs feature a 1⁄2" thick maple plywood hanger integrated with a 1/8" thick maple plywood panel
- Natural maple plywood interior that has clear top coat applied for smooth sealed surface
- All standard base and vanity cabinets have 3⁄4" plywood I-beam construction which integrate into the face frame, side panels and back panel providing extra structural support
- Standard shelv