Brady Oak Castle Rock Sheer Kitchen Cabinets
Brady features a sharp 5-piece beaded shaker door and slab drawer that creates a sharp, traditional look.
Oak is a sturdy species of wood that has a loose variety of grain patterns. It ranges from tan to mahogany brown. Cabinets made from oak may contain natural mineral streaks and/or knots, which have no effect on the strength of the wood. These variants occur naturally. This wood looks beautiful in its natural state or stained.
Castle Rock Sheer paint is a muted beige paint color that provides a neutral foundation for any space.
CliqStudios’ Craftsman line features our most customizable selection of cabinet styles and finishes. Due to the highly customizable nature of this collection, we offer complimentary design services for all Craftsman line projects. Start your free kitchen design today!
- 5-piece Shaker veneer flat center panel
- Durable, easy-to-clean finish with oven-cured topcoat and UV protection
- Available in Maple and Cherry
- ¾” thick, 2-1/8″ wide solid hardwood mortise-and-tenon joint door frame
- Center door panel is ¼-inch veneered engineered wood
- Slab drawer front with optional 5-piece modification available
- Decorative hardware required
- Soft-close drawer glides
- 6-way adjustable concealed soft-close hinges – maximum opening 110 degrees