CliqStudios now offers a wide variety of wood stain finishes for kitchen cabinets, in numerous wood species and multiple door styles. You can now find anything from green and navy, to sheer painted finishes in coastal colors. Let's explore the expansive new library of CliqStudios finishes.
Signature Plus Stain Options
- Natural is a clear finish with no added color.
- Harvest is a golden tone that enhances the natural coloring of the wood.
- Nutmeg is a warm red hue with a soft brown base.
- Fossil is an aged light brown color with gold undertones.
- Timber is a subtle light brown with a hint of gray.
- Chai is a medium brown with charcoal undertone.
- Stout is a deep brown with black undertones.
Craftsman Line Stain Options
The stain options offered in the Craftsman line are designed to compliment the natural qualities of each type of wood and showcase the design aspects of each cabinet style.
- Natural is a clear finish that allows the natural colors of the wood to shine through.
- Hazelnut is a light transparent finish with warm amber and gold tones.
- Sandalwood is a light transparent finish with warm, brown undertones.
- Pecan is a medium coverage finish of brilliant reddish-brown color and amber undertones.
- Chestnut is a medium coverage finish with warm brown and gold undertones.
- Amaretto is a medium coverage finish with rich chocolate brown color and gold undertone.
- Eagle Rock is a medium coverage finish with an earthy brown color.
- Ginger Snap is a medium to heavy coverage of dark brownish-red color.
- Walnut is a deep rich finish with medium to heavy coverage in a warm dark brown.
- Peppercorn is semi-transparent coverage in light gray base with hand-wiped charcoal overlay, that produces a warm gray overall color.
- Espresso is a deep rich finish with heavy coverage of dark brownish-black color.
- Smoke is deep charcoal brown finish with dark gray undertones.
- Onyx is a deep rich finish with heavy coverage, in a warm black color.
Coastal Color Semi -Transparent Stains
The Coastal Wood Stain Collection includes five semi-transparent sheer stains. A color-washed finish with slight visibility to the wood character and tone. Some of these stains are more transparent than others affecting how much wood grain is visible. Castle Rock and Cottage White show some grain, while Blue-Gray Mist, Islander and Seagrass show very little to no grain.
Maple cabinets are available in Natural, Hazelnut, Sandalwood, Amaretto, Ginger Snap, Eagle Rock, Espresso, Smoke, Onyx, and four of the Coastal Stain Collection
Cherry cabinets are available in Natural, Pecan, Sandalwood, Chestnut, Amaretto, Ginger Snap, Eagle Rock, Espresso, PepperCorn, Smoke, and Onyx
Knotty Alder is available in Natural, Hazelnut, Sandalwood, Chestnut, Amaretto, Ginger Snap, Eagle Rock, Peppercorn, Espresso, Walnut, Smoke, and Onyx
Hickory cabinets are available in Natural, Pecan, Sandalwood, Amaretto, Smoke
Oak (Red) is available in Natural, Hazelnut, Pecan, Sandalwood, Amaretto, Smoke, Onyx, as well as all five selections in the Coastal semi-transparent stains.
Ordering Samples of the Style You love
So if you are looking for an updated look in wood stain finishes for you new kitchen cabinets, we suggest ordering samples for an up close personal look at what works best in your home.