Kitchen of the Week – Larkspur, CO
Jessica Wood Dayton Painted White Larkspur, CO
EDITOR’S NOTE: Welcome to “Kitchen of the Week” Beyond all of our past work you can view in the photo galleries, we sell dozens and even hundreds of new kitchens every week! With this new series of blog posts, we’re pulling back the curtain to show you some of the most recent and innovative kitchens coming out of our design studios. We want to show off how CliqStudios kitchen designers’ creativity and expertise in practical problem solving can improve every kitchen’s functionality, usefulness, and flow. Check out the high-quality computer renderings and floor plans that help you visualize your new kitchen. You can even download the same, detailed packet of information that every CliqStudios customer receives with each order, so you exactly know what to expect! (names and prices redacted)
Unique CliqStudios Kitchen Design Features
- Jessica custom designed a one-of-a-kind “table” endcap on the island, which adds an interest, gives a more open feel, and a furniture-like finish.
- The off-center island sink allows for one person at the prep sink and another at the range. Much easier for two people to work in the space without bumping into each other.
- Wastebasket cabinet placed between the range and sink allows for easy clean up.
- All base cabinets are pulled from the back wall allows a deeper counter top space.
- Dish drawers at the end of island face outward for easy access and are within reach of the dishwasher.
- Drawers at end of peninsula face the dining room for additional storage.
- Specialty glass cabinet doors cabinets next to the sink help make the space feel even more open!
- Lots of drawers for easy access to view cabinet contents. This also allows less bending and digging around for what you need!