Adrian Maple Frappe Kitchen Cabinets
Adrian features a 5-piece shaker door style with a flat center panel and slab drawer to create a classic, updated look.
Maple is a strong wood species that typically has a smooth texture and consistent wood grain patterns. It ranges in color from pale pink to red-brown and grows darker as well as more yellow and red in color over time. The strength and smooth texture of maple make it an ideal option for stain or paint finishes.
Frappe is a warm slate gray with brown undertones that create a modern and updated look.
CliqStudios’ Craftsman line features our most customizable selection of cabinet styles and finishes. Due to the highly customizable nature of this collection, we offer complimentary design services for all Craftsman line projects. Start your free kitchen design today!
- 5-piece Shaker veneer flat center panel
- Decorative hardware required
- Durable, easy-to-clean finish with oven-cured topcoat and UV protection
- Available in Maple and Cherry
- ¾” thick, 2-3/4″ wide solid hardwood mortise-and-tenon joint door frame
- Center door panel is ¼-inch veneered engineered wood
- Slab drawer front with optional 5-piece modification available
- Soft-close drawer glides
- 6-way adjustable concealed soft-close hinges – maximum opening 110 degrees
Find kitchen and bath design inspiration in the CliqStudios project Gallery. Find endless styles and color combinations to pique your interest and stir creativity. Explore unique custom cabinet designs in styles ranging from traditional to eclectic.