How to Measure Your Kitchen
Measuring your kitchen can be easy with our step-by-step How-to Video & Measuring Guide that are used together to show you exactly what you need to measure your space.
We recommend watching the How To Measure Your Kitchen video before working on the Measuring Guide. Once you have a general sense of what's involved, fill out the guide and refer back to the video if you have questions. For further assistance, please call customer service.
How to Submit Your Measure
The easiest way to submit your measure is to scan your measure drawing or take a picture of each page and save it to your electronic device (computer or phone). If you can help your designer please pictures of your current kitchen when you submit your measure. See the steps below for submission help and don’t hesitate to call us 800-576-7930.
- Name and email address required
- Click ‘Browse’ button to add file then click ‘Upload’ button
- File name will appear below ‘Upload’ button
- Upload up to five (5) electronic files at once
- Size limit for each file is 3MB for a total of 15MB
- Accepted file: .jpg, .pdf, .Word, Excel , PowerPoint
- Click ‘Submit’ button when uploading files complete
After hitting Submit button please wait for the confirmation screen. Uploading large files may take a few minutes.