Beaded End Panel Cabinets with Style
Add an extra touch of style to your kitchen with finished beaded end panels. The cabinet modification is available as a factory installation for most cabinet sizes (check with our design studio at 888-350-1242). Matching beadboard panels are available for on-site cutting and installation on finished ends, backsplashes or accent walls. Beadboard can be applied to the ends of most CliqStudios wall, base and tall kitchen cabinets and will need to be field-installed.
Beadboard can also be used as an interior back paneling inside your cabinets, and will come factory-installed on wall cabinets and bookcases. The beadboard is a 3/16″ engineered core plywood panel with veneer finished to match the cabinet. Beadboard has grooves at 3-inch intervals. Consider ordering matching beaded backs for your open shelves or glass-door cabinets for a classic look. Matching beaded panels are also available for backsplashes and accent walls.
Finished Beaded End Panel Features
- Factory installation available for all cabinets except 96″ tall pantry cabinets.
- Matching beadboard panels available for on-site installation in 96″ pantry cabinet ends, backsplashes and accent walls
- Beadboard is 3/16″ engineered core plywood with veneer finished to match any CliqStudio cabinet
- Grooves are 3 inches apart
- Cabinet with finished ends has no 1/4″ reveal
- Finished end available for left, right or both ends of cabinet
- Seam between the applied panel and face frame will be visible and may vary in width due to natural variance of the wood
Ask an expert: Planning new kitchen cabinets? Our design service is free. We encourage you to call our studio at 888-350-1242 to discuss the use of beaded end panels to create the perfect look for your home. Or request a Quick Quote to see how much cabinets will cost for your kitchen. A member of our team will get an estimate back to you in one business day.