Kitchen Designer – Indianapolis, IN
Our next design group is scheduled to begin on September 12, 2016
Do you have retail sales and kitchen/bath design experience? Would you thrive in a rapidly growing business with a fun and dynamic work environment where you can collaborate with a team of skilled designers and focus on your passion? CliqStudios is a design studio like you’ve never seen before and you can be a part of it!
We are America’s largest kitchen design studio and we manufacture and sell high quality semi-custom cabinets directly to consumers on the internet. We are a fast growing company fueled with the energy, drive and passion of our employees who believe coming to work should be fun, engaging and profitable.
As a part of our on-going expansion, we are opening a brand new Design Studios located in Indianapolis, IN and we are currently seeking Kitchen Designers to be a part of this new adventure. As a Designer, you will you will use your creativity and designing skills to help our customers build the kitchen of their dreams.
As a part of your Designer responsibilities, you will:
- Connect with customers over the phone, through email, and web chat to understand their kitchen remodeling needs and guide them through the design and purchasing process
- Apply your creative space planning and designing skills to create beautiful kitchen designs
- Create kitchen design presentation packets using 20/20 Design Software
- Advise your customers: answer questions about product, technical specifications, design trends, and space planning
- Identify and develop sales leads, nurturing the prospect through the sales process, and closing sales
- Develop a sales pipeline of potential customers
- Strive to exceed target revenue goals and exceed threshold revenue goals
- Use your persuasive selling skills to close cabinet sales and suggest cabinet upgrades and accessories
- Maintain accurate documentation of sales activity; document the sales process and maintain customer records in the CRM software and systems
- Follow best practices and performance standards to meet business objectives and goals
- Help build a positive, open culture that encourages and rewards cooperation and collaboration
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- 2 – 4 year degree in Kitchen/Bath Design, Interior Design or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 years of experience Kitchen and Bath design and sales
- Ability to handle a variety of customer situations with enthusiasm and tact
- Ability to organize and focus on simultaneous multiple projects
- Ability to see project through from conception to sale
- Strong communication skills using phone, emails, and/or online chats
- Great organizational skills
- Engaging personality
- Previous use of 20/20 Design Software or equivalent (Revit, Chief Architect, Auto CAD)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Especially Excel and Outlook
Why choose CliqStudios?
- With us, you won’t have to go searching for your own clients, they will come to you in the comfort of a design studio!
- A better place to work: Our team includes experts from many different backgrounds and experience levels. We believe the strength of highly skilled and talented individuals will drive our growth, and we rely on each other, share best practices and encourage collaboration.
- We are an EOE employer and we offer a fun and dynamic work environment and a balanced work schedule (occasional evenings and occasional Saturdays but NO Sundays!).
- Our salaries are competitive. We offer full medical and dental benefits, paid time off, 401K match, and we are closed on major holidays!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is subject to change at any time in order to meet the business needs of Wayzata Home Products and CliqStudios.