Design Studio Manager – Indianapolis, IN
Do you have retail sales management experience and a design background? Would you thrive in a rapidly growing business leading a dynamic sales and creative team?
CliqStudios is America’s largest kitchen design studio and we manufacture and sell high quality semi-custom cabinets directly to consumers on the internet. We are a fast growing company fueled with the energy, drive and passion of our employees who believe coming to work should be fun, engaging and profitable. CliqStudios is a design studio like you’ve never seen before and you can be a part of it.
As a part of our on-going expansion, we are currently seeking a Design Studio Manager to lead our brand new Design Studio located in Indianapolis, IN. Acting as the site lead of our Indianapolis Design and Sales Center, you will lead, coach and support a team of creative, professional kitchen and interior designers.
As a part of your Design Studio Manager responsibilities, you will:
- Provide leadership to our Design and Sales Center: Grow revenue, achieve performance target by leading team through coaching, counseling and developing individuals.
- Direct supervision of the design center staff including associates, designers, senior designers.
- Help us build the team by partnering with HR during the recruiting process and by training our new team members.
- Follow best practices and performance standards to meet business objectives and goals; lead by example.
- Monitor and communicate performance within the team and within the organization through regular sales reports. Appraise results, and take necessary corrective action.
- Develop and lead recognition and incentive programs and help build a positive, open culture that encourages and rewards cooperation and collaboration.
- Handle and manage other duties as assigned.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Consumer sales management experience required
- Experience leading a team of at least 10 sales people
- Strong drive to succeed, positive attitude and excellent people skills
- Ability to handle a variety of situations with enthusiasm and tact
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience and/or aptitude with CRM systems
- Knowledge of kitchen and bath, home remodeling or interior design strongly preferred
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
Why Choose CliqStudios?
- With us, you won’t have to go searching for your own clients, they will come to you in the comfort of a design studio!
- Our mission is to be the most trusted source with a smarter way to create kitchen and living spaces that are beautiful, functional and affordable. We simplify kitchen remodeling by offering free professional design assistance, delivering the best value in premium quality cabinets, and offering expert assistance, knowledge and web content to enable customers to be successful with their remodeling projects.
- A better place to work: We believe the strength of highly skilled and talented individuals will drive our growth, and we rely on each other, share best practices and encourage collaboration.
- We are an EOE employer and we offer a fun and dynamic work environment and a balanced work schedule (occasional evenings and occasional Saturdays but NO Sundays!).
- Our salaries are competitive, we offer full medical and dental benefits, paid time off, 401K match, and we are closed on major holidays!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is subject to change at any time in order to meet the business needs of Wayzata Home Products and CliqStudios.